Managing a digital project is a change project (not an IT one!), and it’s often an extremely complex one.
You need to empower your whole organisation and culture for change and be ready to resolve any challenges you encounter on the way. So, do you know the questions you need to ask yourself to understand your project end goals and how you plan to get there?
By attending this module, you will:
- Learn what to consider in a change strategy – comms, stakeholders, and planning
- Hear how to bring and keep your stakeholders on board and bought into your vision
- Learn how to bring about change in your organisation, and not just a technology one!
- Hear how to implement a change strategy and be prepared to adapt and for change
- Receive templates to how you track and manage change processes
Assistant General Secretary, North West Region